Wednesday 25 April 2012

Candy Belle Vintiques is on the horizon

So in my spare time, not that I have much of it I have been liasing with the girls of CushieDoo Vintage and created CandyBelle Vintiques. Our aim was to bring some vintage fun to this neglected area of Scotland and also to put our own businesses out there. So our first fair is finally upon us this Saturday 28th April and I am getting nervous flutters in my belly. Will it be busy?? Will I cope?? Will I sell anything??  We seem to have a good buzz around the fair on the social network sphere so here's hoping. I guess time will tell but in the meantime I can share what we have been getting up to during our prep and my vintage finds I am finally psyched myself up to part with.



1930's Singer Sewing machine with Bentwood lid


80's handbags

50's Kelly Bag



tins for crafty bits and bobs



purses, crocheted tea cosy and 60's camera

vintage polaroids and cameras

As it's a vintage fair I have been crocheting a storm and made some granny square handwarmers and upcycled bottle tops.

For the granny squares I made a mini "pillow and filled with rice and lentils and machine sewed to close then joined two granny squares together and popped the pillow inside and crocheted to close. 

mini pillow filled with rice and lentils
pastel shades for the granny squares
one done - 20 more to go!!










No comments:

Post a Comment