Thursday 13 September 2012

Knitting Adventures

 People always ask me what's my favourite craft and for a couple of years now it appears that knitting continues to be an obsession. I do love toting my basket full of scrappy yarn aboot the toon so where has said basket been in recent days?? Well on one glorious sun shiny day me and basket parked up in Union Terrace Gardens and finished up some kitschy dinosaurs. Such bliss ...


a lovely rare day of sunshine in Aberdeen = outdoor knitting


I've also had an order and been manically knitting these mini-hearts for wedding favours - all 60 of them!! so glad to be done and now I can think about christmas knits!!


knitted mini-hearts in a cute mini basket was what inspired the wedding favours


60 ivory hearts for wedding favours




No comments:

Post a Comment